Sunday, December 23, 2007

How I Got LOST on Christmas Vacation



Alrighty, I know that the Christmas break isn't over and that many of you don't even have a "break" like I do, so I'll try not to remind you that I am on a 3 week break from school. For the most part, I have been spending my break in front of the TV. Today, my roommate Morgan busted open his shiny, new LOST season 3 boxset. I forgot how much I love LOST. LOST is AWESOME. and if you disagree I will fight you. It has been about 6 months since the LOST season finale, and the new season starts January 31st. That still seems so far away, but it's only a month. So I'll be LOSTing my way thru Christmas break, I still have 2 weeks left and gimme a call if you wanna come over and re-cap on season 3, catch up, or just wax poetic about LOST. Season 4 begins soon.Very soon.

No comments: