Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WELCOME TO THE BAZOOKA SALOON


it is high time to get rid of my blog title.
as a kid i always wanted a bazooka of my very own, but everyone kept telling me i'd shoot my eye out.
i also wanted to be a cowboy and hang out at a saloon, not for the booze and the whores, but just to be able to say "i'm going to the saloon".
that led to the title bazooka saloon. two of my favorite words combined for your reading pleasure.
enjoy. careful what you shoot at in here, it might shoot back.
see? i'm still a dork

2 comments:

f*bomb. said...

It's true.
Those are two pretty rad words. And if you have it as your blog name, I certainly think we should make it your bar name. And at least your apartment name. Your bedroom's name?...

aaronymous said...

my bedroom's name. done and done.